Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twas the night before finals....


Check out the display outside my hall at work--i love it! It's super bright and happy. The green grass is made out of my kid's footprints and they LOVED walking in paint. It was tons of fun! I definitely love my job and am so ready for summer--I have a lot of goals for our classroom! Speaking of all of that, it's the end of the beginning of school and I have never felt more ready to be done with school in my life! I don't think i've ever been more unmotivated when it comes to school in my life....i've still got another year to go, but i'm farther than I was three years ago! I have to say though that this has been my fastest period of life so far and I am really excited for the future!

I have officially decided on my colors for the wedding and i'm way excited about it all--i'm goign to do green dresses with bouquets of yellow, orange and pink flowers. I for sure what to have gerber daisies, but am not sure what other flowers..any recommendations?? I am going to start planning more things this Summer and i'm really excited--I am going to start working on the centerpieces for the tables and what not, but we need to make a decision on where we're going to have it before all of that. It's harder than I thought it would be--everywhere is either too small or too expensive or won't let us play the kind of music we want, so it's becoming quite a chore at times! But i'm sure we will get it figured out!!

I have an interview Tuesday to be on the college board for fundraising at Infant Crisis Center--i have been working on coming up with some ideas, because I have to have some, so be praying that God will work through all of this and hopefully eventually give me the ability to work for others through him. I am excited for it and feel like I could get this opportunity....be praying! There's power in prayer!!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment